Thursday, August 2, 2012

Results for the Clarion West Write-A-thon

Hello everyone, this is the final update, although late, for the results of the Clarion West Write-A-Thon.  Overall in a month I wrote over 10k words.  I started out at a little over 11k and ended at 22k.  I have to say that it was not done without any difficulties.  During the month of writing my computer crashed and I lost all of my data. It was sad to say that I did stop writing for nearly two weeks trying to recover what was lost. After everything was restored I continued to write until the very end.  I want to first and foremost thank Clarion West for allowing me to participate in their Write A thon.  By signing up for the write a thon, Clarion West was able to secure donations. For my fans who supported me, thank you.  Even though the Write-A-Thon is over, my writing is not.  I still have 1/3 of the way to finish my novel that is scheduled to be released on 01/06/2013.  As an added bonus to those that were tracking my progress, here is the official book trailer for "The Three."  For updates on The Three visit the publisher's website here.

No comments:

Post a Comment