Thursday, November 3, 2011

Violence

Things that annoyed me yesterday don't really bother me today. Violence, however, is something that I've given much thought to. It surrounds me.
I see it. Hear it. Witness it with every fiber of my being. It annoys me. I'm bothered by it's way of leaving me in anguish....

Violence!

Some people behave violently as a result of a traumatic experience. An experience that teaches violence as a defense mechanism. People will no longer hurt you, it said ; With me, you are protected. I will protect you; No one will dare to hurt you!

Violence!!

That's not entirely true, is it? At night you sit alone, thinking, and wondering.

Violence!

Your children like spawns are nurtured by Violence! An ache you can't control:

Violence!

Under your skin it crawls, it slowly over powers you. It has taken full control.

Violence!

No comments:

Post a Comment